Thursday 11 November 2010

Silly me!

I completely forgot I took these photos to share with you...my memory is shockingly bad, seriously!

This is a necklace my friend bought me way back in August for my birthday and I just remembered I have it and have fallen in love with it's cuteness :) It's from a shop called Cow Vintage (http://wearecow.blogspot.com/) they have a few stores around the UK but this was bought at the shop in Manchester.

This necklace has a story theme to it with Hansel and Gretel as well as a Gingerbread Man detailing.

001

002

003

How cute is it?! :)

I also bought this lovely pair of wedges on Saturday. I've been eyeing a pair in Next for a few weeks that are £40 but they never have my size in :( Then I was in New Look and saw these black wedges and for £24.99 I couldn't not buy them! They are so comfy and look really good on :)

007

006

004

:)




1 comment:

  1. they're lovely! super jealous, i've been looking for some similar to that, maybe tie black ribbons round it (not into bows ha)

    and that necklace is adorable! i love novelty pendants.

    with love <3

    http://www.wintagenetvoodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete