Saturday 20 November 2010

I'm like a Magpie...

I'm like a Magpie attracted to all things shiny, I should really stop buying jewellery but I can't! I love how a ring or a necklace can completely change an outfit!

I especially love Topshop jewellery, it's affordable and always has masses of choice :)
So it would have been rude of me not to pop in and have a browse...10 minutes later here's what I came out with :)

Excuse my man hands in the pictures, God didn't bless me with lovely, feminine hands unfortunately :(

002

003

006

007

I also bought these false lashes from Topshop. I tend to use the Cheryl Cole lashes from the Girls Aloud collection but I've had my eye on these for a while! And for £8 I thought I;d give them a try.

008

There perfect for a night out, the only bad thing is they don't come with glue!! Luckily Boots was at hand to solve that problem ;) I shall let you all know if they last the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment