Tuesday 26 April 2011

Your body is a temple, but keep the spirits on the outside

Hi my names Leanne and I'm addicted to rubbish! I'm a sugar addict who eats far too many sweets, drinks far too much fizzy drinks and enjoys a bottle of wine or three at the weekend.

5535671868_4725a2e60e_z_large

Now I'm not saying I'm a raving alcoholic, far from it, but I do drink more at the weekends than I probably should. It's become the norm for me and a few friends to go out on a friday and saturday night and polish off lot's of wine and vodka, get too drunken then wake up the next day with no recollection of the night before and a hangover from hell. So I've decided to go on an alcohol and sugar detox. My addiction to sweets is currently getting out of hand, I swear I'll turn into a Haribo if I eat any more!
So...I'm going to go a month with no sugar and no alcohol. My own kind of mini detox.

So if my posts become grumpy and more food orientated you all know why, I'm having a sugar withdrawnness haha :p


No comments:

Post a Comment