Sunday 30 January 2011

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door

Thank you to a Miss LLYMLRS, after reading about YAYER on her blog it is now my new fave online shop :)

So after browsing at the lovely clothes they have, just wanting everything, I decided on this lovely playsuit and cute cardigan. I ordered it mid week and it amazingly arrived yesterday! I am very impressed with the super fast delivery indeed.

I bought the playsuit in a medium, being quite tall generally means I sometimes suffer from the dreaded camel toe when wearing a playsuit. So I always prefer to have it a little on the baggy side and this fits perfectly and is very flattering. Doesn't give you the awful nappy look like some playsuits have a habit of doing.

The cardigan is one size fits all and is so soft and cosy and actually a lot warmer than it looks. Good for someone who is ALWAYS freezing like me :( It is actually as bright as it looks in the picture, I was really surprised at how lovely a coral colour it is! And goes perfectly with the playsuit, always a bonus.

DSCN1652

DSCN1653

The necklace was from H&M for £3.99. I have to be honest it's not a place I generally look in especially for jewellery, but I was amazed at some of the lovely things I found in there and how much of bargain it is. I even bought myself a lovely dress, but that's for another post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment