Saturday 12 March 2011

Squeaky clean part deux!

So in my last post I told you about my recent purchases and well I've been trying them for the past week and thought I'd let you know how I'm getting on.

010

Now I can officially say I am in love with Soap & Glory! It smells so yummy and delicious :)...I used the scrub, body wash and moisturiser in the morning and could still smell it later on that night. It smells so lovely and ha, I couldn't stop smelling myself. The scrub has been really good at making my skin smooth and the body was goes on so nicely. It's nice and creamy and does actually leave the skin soft. The moisturiser did make my skin feel nice and soft but beware you only need the tiniest bit! I used far too much at first and was rubbing it in for a good hour, oops! I will defiantly be buying from Soap & Glory again.

I also bought a few things from the Lee Stafford range (god bless Boots and their 3 for 2 offers!)

009

The overnight conditioner I've tried a couple of times and it does leave my hair feeling super soft and lovely. It's good as it dries onto your hair so doesn't create a mess or feel greasy when you're in bed, it also smells really, really nice too :)
If like me you have frizzy, fly away hair that you just CAN'T do anything with when you've washed it then Solution Spray is for you! It actually tames unruly hair and makes it a lot more manageable on them just washed days. Just spray it onto damp hair then dry and style as normal. I'll defiantly be using this regularly. The Sea Salt spray on the other hand I'm not overly impressed with, but I think with a bit more practice I will start to like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment