Saturday 26 March 2011

Girls night in

Me and my friends treated ourselves to a little spa break to the Cottons Hotel in Knutsford, not far from where we live :)

I had an a-mez-ing time! It was a Sex and The City weekend and we got free use of the pool area, sauna/steam room, jacuzzi and gym as well as a massive tapas meal, free Cosmopolitans, goody bag, popcorn, ice cream and cupcakes...nomnomnom! All for £80! We spent most of the time just relaxing in the outside jacuzzi and the pool. It was good just to be away from the world and chill out. Plus I've not laughed so much in a looong time. Just what I needed!

DSCN1752

DSCN1755
The mirror above my friends bed...very random :s

DSCN1764

DSCN1763

DSCN1772

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what great value for £80. Where was this, as this really looks like something my friends and I would like? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlushCrush this was at Cottons Hotel in Knutsford Cheshire but they have hotels all over which do these girls night in deals :) I really would recommend it! We checked out at 11 but you could stay in the spa for as long as you want after. We didn't end up leaving till 3pm! :) x

    ReplyDelete