Sunday 24 October 2010

Winter Woollies :)

It's that time again, time to get out the hats and scarves and wrap up warm against the winter chill! I decided it was time to treat myself to some new winter accessories have to say I am in love with River Islands hats and scarves :) The panda hat is especially cute...

34389_457534708577_518663577_5498377_3993196_n

After much deliberating and obviously trying on everything I decided on this one...

DSC00307

(Sorry about the rubbishness of the photo)

Practical yet stylish, I think you'll agree ;) I am loving this trend at the moment and how handy having a hat and scarf combo where the scarf is actually attached! Defiantly a good idea, especially for me who has a habit of loosing everything.


I also bought this yesterday after a friend recommended it

DSC00300

Maybelline Super Stay Colour, it claims to last up to 18 hours. I have to say it really did! I normally use Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Tint but I'm slowly running out and found that it doesn't always last long and you have to put lot's on to get a nice colour. So I've been on the hunt for something new, I suffer from quite dry lips and found lip sticks just look flaky and horrible on me :( But this it different it's nice and moisturising and gives a really nice colour. You apply the colour and wait for it to dry then put on the top coat. This gives it a nice gloss and makes sure it stays put. I didn't need to reapply it at all throughout the night! For £5.99 I am very impressed!

Here's the result....

DSC00298

Only problem is I'm having difficulty getting it off now! Ha, looks like I'll have permanent red lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment