Sunday 17 October 2010

Topshop, Topshop, Topshop...

So as I am a massive fan of Topshop I decided it would only be fair for me to give their new make up range a go and I have to say I love it! It's also helpful that it's not ridiculously expensive, has a pretty good variety of products and comes in lovely packaging :)

I have to admit at first I was quite sceptical and I really wasn't expecting much from it, but I have been proven wrong and have defiantly changed my mind!

So these are the products I've tried so far....

20F13WLGT_thumb

I have to say I really love this. I got this in light and it does give you a nice light shimmer. I pop a little bit on my cheek bones and mix a little bit in with my foundation. It goes on nice and lightly and doesn't cake and blends in really well :) And for £10 it's a bargin and will last for ages as you only need to use a little bit.


20F10WMED_thumb

For £10 I think this skin tint is a bargin, it's really good for everyday wear and actually gives a nice, even coverage. It's light and blends in really well. Up to now I have been using Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser but I think I'm going to have to change to this as my new fave...the fact it's half the price helps ;)


20E11WNAT_thumb

Thins eye brightener is a must have! I never normally wear concealer under my eyes but due to too many late nights thought it's time to invest. It really did make my eyes look brighter and hid the dreaded bags.

Last but not least is this...

20N01WBRE_thumb

I normally stick to Barry M nail varnish but the brightness of this red really caught my eye and for £5 I thought I'd give it a go. It went on nicely and gave a really nice bright and glossy colour just after one coat! It's lasted three days with only a little bit of chipping on the edges...but I am a terrible nail chewer so this is most probably my fault ;o. This is in Pillar Box Red.

So I will defiantly be spending lot's more pennies on the Topshop make up range! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment