Tuesday 7 February 2012

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good bye

Today was my last day at work, I've been there for nearly 2 years. The longest I've ever worked anywhere since being 16! (I get itchy feet far too easily and have to move on).

As well as being able to finish early my lovely work friends got me a few surprise gifts, I really wasn't expecting them. Have to say, I did have a tear in my eye ;(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By naun87 at 2012-02-07

My lovely flowers! I've never, ever been given flowers before, it is so sweet :) I love the yellow Roses!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By naun87 at 2012-02-07

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By naun87 at 2012-02-07

I love the fact that so much thought was put into my gifts...I got some wool and some bamboo needles, books of knitting and jewellery, little bits to make jewellery, a cute little ladybird mirror and some Haribo, Kinder Eggs and Chocolate Buttons...omnomnomnom they'll go down nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment