Sunday 24 July 2011

Double Scoop Sundae

So yesterday me and my friends ventured off to the Ben & Jerry's Sundae festival in Heaton Park Manchester and had a fabulous time :)...all you can eat free ice cream and music, what more could you ask for?!

DSCN2073

They had something for everyone, rides, a petting zoo, cookie decorating, stalls and lot's and lot's of free ice cream! They had every favour available...Cookie Dough has to be my absolute fave, nomnomnom :)


DSCN2051

DSCN2060

DSCN2062

DSCN2050

The headline act were Maximo Park, who I use to be a massive fan of. I forgot how good they are until I saw them last night! We managed to get right to the front and survived the mini mosh pit that erupted around us, eek :s Although, unfortunately, my shoes didn't survive the mass of mud and people jumping up and down on my feet.

DSCN2077


Gary Numan was also there who I have to say was really rather good and obviously played the classic 'Cars'. But I can't think of Gary Numan without thinking of this, haha...


It was a really good day, the weather was lovely. It was just a nice chilled and relaxing day. I would love to go back next year, it was worth the £19.50 for the ticket :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG that sounds fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was, so much better as the weather was lovely luckily! :)

    I kinda wish I had taken full advantage of all the free ice cream now! xx

    ReplyDelete