Friday 24 June 2011

She's so sweet with her get back stare

So I've been in search of a good, high street, gel eye liner for a while now. I've heard all the amazing things about Bobby Brown and MAC'S gel eye liner's, but unfortunately I don't have Bobby Brown and MAC make-up money at the minute *boo* :(


So when I spotted this Maybelline one in Boots for £7.99 I thought I would give it a go.

002

The packaging is simple yet stylish, the same for all Maybelline products. The brush you get with the eye liner actually appears to be really good...the bristles feel nice and soft yet make the eye liner easy to apply.

003

The gel eye liner itself is actually really soft and creamy and is so easy to put up :)

004

This is just after one coat! I am very impressed and defiantly recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment