Thursday 26 August 2010

Well Hello!

So...this is the world of blogging. I won't lie I am a complete newbie to this type of thing and a novice at anything computer/technical related, but after reading so many good on-line blogs I decided it was time to give it a go myself!

Hm...I guess I best start with an introduction, would be the polite thing to do!

Hi, I'm Leanne, 23 and at the minute quite content with life! I've recently qualified as a Staff Nurse, am newly single and finding my feet and just about (well, in 5 weeks time) to embark on an exciting two week trip around Europe, muchos excitement I have to say.

So, what will this blog be about?...Me, I guess. Random things I come across, tales of day trips out, stories from nights out and hungover mornings, fashion, make-up and anything else I can think of rambling about.

Hopefully, somebody will enjoy reading my ramblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment